Dr. Sumit More is an experienced urologist in Delhi and has previously attended intricate cases pertaining to Endourology, Laparoscopic Urology, Reconstructive Urology and Uro-Oncology.
With 12 Years of Experience, 10,000+ Surgeries Performed and 50,000+ Lives Touched, The blend of his experience and educational qualifications make him one of the best urologists in Delhi.
Areas of Expertise
MBBS, MS, M.Ch. Urology
Sarvodaya Hospital, Faridabad
Medical Education and Work Experience
Government Medical College, Kozhikode
M. Ch – Urology, Kerala,
PGIMER and Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital
M.S. General Surgery, Delhi, May 2013
VMMC and Safdarjung Hospital
M.B.B.S, New Delhi 2004 – 2010
- Worked as Senior Resident in the Casualty department, Lady Hardinge Medical College, Delhi from August 2013 to April 2014.
- Worked as Assistant Professor in Urology department, Government Medical College, Kozhikode from August 2018 to August 2019
- Working as Consultant Urology at ILUS, Sarvodaya Hospital, Faridabad since August 2019
- Presented oral free paper on “Risk of metabolic syndrome among patient receiving primary androgen deprivation therapy for prostate cancer: A prospective observational study” in USICON 2018, Jaipur.
- Presented a poster on “A case of prolonged survival in locally advanced RCC, now presenting with retroperitoneal neuroendocrine tumor- rare case report” in USICON, Mumbai, 2017.
- Presented oral free paper on “Role of abdominal obesity, insulin resistance, hyperlipidemia and diabetes mellitus in high grade advanced carcinoma prostate” in USICON, Mumbai, 2017.
- Presented oral free paper “Risk of diabetes mellitus and metabolic syndrome among patient receiving primary androgen deprivation therapy for prostate cancer: A prospective observational study” in SZUSICON, Manipal, 2017
- Presented oral free paper “Study of risk factors predicting duration of urine leakage following percutaneous nephrolithotomy” in UAK, Bekal, 2017.
- M.S dissertation: “Comparative study of outcome following open meshplasty in incisional hernia cases using composite mesh versus polypropylene mesh”
Names of guide: Dr. Neeti Kapur, Consultant Surgeon, PGIMER & Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital, Delhi; Dr. P. K. Ganguly, Consultant Surgeon and Head, PGIMER & Dr Ram Manhar Lohia Hospital, Delhi
- Co faculty in HOLEP and RIRS workshops conducted at ILUS, Sarvodaya hospital, Faridabad
- Co faculty in SCORE workshop conducted at ILUS, Sarvodaya hospital, Faridabad
- USICON 2017, Mumbai
- SZUSICON 2017, Manipal
- UAK 2017, Bekal
- USICON 2018, Jaipur
- Successfully completed AIIMS Ultrasound Trauma Life Support (AUTLS) Course in 2013
- Urological Society of India
- Urological Association of Kerala
- European Association of Urology
- American Urological Association